Wednesday, September 28, 2011

wokwok

As I said, I wanted to share about how much I love our new wok.
It is big.
It has two handles.
It came with a steamer attachment.
It is shinyyy.

I also love vegetables.
They are crunchy.
They are juicy.
They are flavorful.
They are colorful.
They are nutrition-ful :)

The best ways I know how to cook vegetables are either to stir-fry or to blanch them. And always with garlic. :) Before, I had been using our little frying pan to stir-fry my vegetables, but yesterday I overestimated its capacity and had to separate the cooking into two parts. Today, I used the new wok. I was hesitant to use it at first because it was my housemate who bought it, and I didn't want to take the happiness of using it for the first time away from her. But she suggested I use it after seeing me try to stir my overflowing pan of veggies last night. So today I brought it out and used it.

The whole time, I was marveling. So much room to stir! So shiny and smooth! So even in cooking temperature!

It was beautiful. :) <3

1 comment: